Please make sure that you read What You Need to Know before applying for housing.
The guidelines for applying and being added to our waiting list are below. Please complete the application in blue or black ink only!
1. All applicants for head of household and co-head of household need to be at least 18 years of age or have emancipation papers filed through the court.
2. All applicants 18 years of age and older must provide a valid picture id (state issued picture id or driver's license).
3. All applicants must provide original social security cards and birth certificates for everyone in the household. Permanent resident cards can be accepted in place of a birth certificate.
4. All applications submitted to MHA must be signed by everyone on the application who is 18 years of age or older and the application must be dated correctly.
5. Prior to placement on the waiting list a criminal background check, a Trans Union credit check, a sex offender check, and a landlord reference check will be conducted. When the checks are completed you will either be placed on the waiting list or you will receive a letter from the Housing Authority informing you that you were denied. The letter will provide you with information regarding an informal hearing request.
6. You will be placed on the waiting list according to date and time the application was turned in and received by Moline Housing Authority staff. MHA staff will contact you by phone or mail when your name approaches the top of the list.
7. MHA can also conduct an additional criminal background check, sex offender check, Trans Union credit check, and landlord reference check prior to move in and anytime during your occupancy at Moline Housing Authority.
Thank you for completing an application with the Moline Housing Authority. You may attain a housing application and apply in person at the above location during the denoted times. You may also download and print out the housing application in pdf format here.
Welcome to the Moline Housing Authority website. The Moline Housing Authority provides affordable housing to low income households that qualify with HUD standards. As the MHA chairperson, I am proud to work with the Executive Director, John Afoun, and our outstanding staff. It is because of their commitment and talents that we are able to give people a safe, well-kept environment. Leslie Stange-Crotty, ChairpersonMore...